Monday, October 11, 2010

Experiment 1: Effects of saying her "love you"








Tuti: Veeru tum tum tum tum tummy man
me: i love u totu
Tuti: i love u mera muscle man



Above is an excerpt of my chat with Tuti Manjan. She was in a bad mood due to short calls that we were having and she wanted longer calls. Let me give some figures to explain what is short call here. I guess we talk 4-5 times a day and each call duration is from 10 mins to 40 mins. So on an average every day we talk 2 hours on phone. The irony is she wants to talk to her heart content and for that 24 hours is a too short time in a day. I can't help it!

Coming back to the point, she called me "tummy man" because of her bad mood. But for my experiment, as  I told her "love you" with a stupid nick name, her reaction suddenly changed and she called me "muscle man" with affection. 

Findings: "love you" acts like catalyst for her to get her into good mood. The reaction time is very fast and hence her mood changes in a jiffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment